Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

My Interview With Clearissa

My Interview with Clearissa

What questions would you ask if you were interviewing a sports star?
What or who inspired you to play sport and when did you start playing sport?

When you grow up what do you want to be? and why?
A vet because I love to help animals and I love taking care of animals.

What theme park would you like to go to? and why?
I would love to go to Dream World  because it has been my dream since I was a little girl.

What animal would you like to be? and why?
I’ve always wanted to be a Aphid  because the are so small and not many people can see them.

Who is your favourite cartoon character and which cartoon is it in?
Lisa in the Simpsons because she is such a brainiac.

What is your favourite game? and why?
Black Ops on X-box 360 because its an action game and you get to shoot zombies.

Tell me about an art tool that relates to you?
A paintbrush is more like me because I love painting.

What do you think about when you are competing?
I always think about trying to win but just having fun is more important.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment